Our Tillburg, NL facility offers commercial manufacturing and development of gelatin based drug delivery dosage forms (softgels). Tilburg has been a Thermo Fisher Center of Excellence since 1994, offering extensive capabilities for a variety of softgel technologies.
- Product development expertise from pre-formulation into commercial product for Prescription(Rx), Over-The-Counter (OTC) and Nutraceutical dosage forms
- Manufacturing of clinical supplies
- Manufacturing with use of specific proprietary softgel technologies (e.g. Chewels, Liquisoft and Entericare)
- Manufacturing with use of gelatin from different origin: bovine bone, porcine, fish
- Color matching and development for various dosage forms
- Taste masking development for chewable dosage forms
- Formulation & analytical development for low solubility compounds; Solubility screening
- Development and small-scale manufacturing of High Potent (Up to class 3b) compounds
Our Tillburg facility also has a track record of strong regulatory compliance from various international regulatory inspection agencies.
Learn more about the specific equipment and capabilities at this site by downloading our Site Fact Sheet.